The measures including social distancing arrangement, temperature checking and provision of hand sanitizer, etc. will be in place for the prevention of COVID-19. Your kind attention is drawn to the following:
1. In accordance with the latest government policy, the University has stepped up its vaccination/testing requirements and implemented the vaccine pass arrangements for campus access. Visitors are required to actively present to the person-in-charge of the premises their vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code, including that saved in “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application or shown on mobile applications such as “iAM Smart” or “eHealth”, or the QR code shown on their paper vaccination record.
2. Please click here to pre-register for visiting HSUHK campus. Limited quotas and live broadcast will be arranged for partial activities.
3. Temperature checking stations are in place at the A entrance of S H Ho Academic Building and the main entrance of Lee Quo Wei Academic Building respectively. Please note:
- Visitors’ temperature will be monitored when entering the campus. Visitors with any symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to enter HSUHK campus.
- Visitors are required to complete the health declaration form. After submission, please present the QR code received to the HSUHK staff on the event day.
4. All visitors must wear masks at all times. Visitors with COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, respiratory tract infection should seek medical advice as early as possible. They are strongly advised not to participate in the Programme Consultation Day.
5. The HSUHK Programme Consultation Day will be held ONLINE ONLY in the event of the serious COVID-19 pandemic, tightening precautionary measures announced by the HKSAR government, class suspension announced by EDB, etc. Please stay tuned for the updates on the event website.